• AKG 414 microphone
• Focusrite Scarlette 2i2
• MacBook Pro
• Adobe Audition 6.0 iCloud
• Skype or FaceTime if needed
• Custom Voice-Over Auditions with provided script samples.
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks in WAV, AIFF, and MP3 files
in either mono or 2-channel. Short MP3 projects are easily emailed,
but larger files are quickly delivered to your server via FTP or Dropbox.
• Brand consultation, script copywriting and/or editing
• Competitive rate negotiation per project; just click on the contact page or email me directly with your project’s details.
• PayPal account including credit cards and open to other methods.
I’ve been in broadcast from the beginning. Straight out of college, I started with Moroch Partners, a full service ad agency in Dallas, Texas, in the Broadcast department. In my 25+ years at Moroch, I grew from Producer to Senior Producer to Director of Broadcast, learning the business inside and out every step of the way. Over the years, I produced hundreds of radio and television commercials for local, regional and national clients like McDonald's, Midas, and Oldsmobile, and many times, I was the voice-over talent for the placeholder “scratch tracks” we used to sell ideas to clients. This opportunity to be on the “other side of the glass” helped me discover my true passion for voice acting—and gave me invaluable experience at the same time. I believe my unique background allows me to provide solutions that take into account all of a client’s needs, from casting to cost to performance to technical execution.
It is the soul's duty to be loyal to its own desires. It must abandon itself to its master passion.